I RECANT my statement about FTR, they can go jump in a lake. They can get papercuts between their toes. They can CHEW ON BANANA PEELS.
Stop. Fucking. With. Penta's. MASK.
STOP UNMASKING LUCHADORS. THAT IS THEIR FACE. I've only seen AEW from Dec 2020 onward and I've seen Pentagon's mask come off three times. THREE. THAT'S TOO FUCKING MUCH. Only one of those times was appropriately booked (years long feud with the Bucks, in a huge PPV match, his own sacrifice to save his brother).
Tony. Billionaire boy Tony. You want to keep touching a luchador's mask you better do it right and get it sanctioned by the Mexican Boxing and Lucha Libre commission and book a proper Lucha de Apuestas. Because, oh I don't know, could it be? That there is a whole ass TRADITION AND PROCESS TO THIS?? IT'S NOT A CHEAP GIMMICK TO DRAW HEAT. FUCK.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario